The safety of our members, staff and visitors is our utmost concern. Although we remain closed to in-person worship at the moment, for those of you who have to visit the facility for any reason, please note that we have taken the following precautions at our physical site:
Deep cleaned our building. We have deep cleaned the surfaces within Triumph facility as well as regularly clean and disinfect all spaces.
Providing hand sanitizer. We have placed mask and hand sanitizer stations at the entrance of the building. We also have hand sanitation stations throughout the buildings’ common areas as well as our classrooms and meeting spaces. Please remember to wash your hands.
There are simple measures you can take to protect yourself and help us reduce the spread of COVID-19 virus in our community.
If you feel sick or are caring for someone who is sick:
- Wear a mask in public places.
- Stay home unless you have to work, seek medical treatment or take care of essential needs.
- Limit your participation in community activities.
- Connect with Triumph services, fellowships and events through our streaming options on our website, Facebook Live and on YouTube: Triumph TV.
- Always wear a mask in public.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and other persons with unwashed hands.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water as often as you can for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from shaking hands with others (consider sharing virtual hand bumps).
- Engage in respiratory etiquette by coughing and sneezing into the bend of your elbow.
- Avoid coming into close contact with persons who appear sick.
- Learn the additional precautions that high risk and/or vulnerable individuals should take.
- Stay up on current events.