About Triumph Church
Imagine a church that embraces the unity of community: where people can serve according to their gifts and abilities. Where Leaders lead – teacher teach – ministers minister – the gifted serve in the area of their gifts. Where every individual can discover, develop and serve according to their gift and abilities in servanthood to Christ and one another. A place that serves as the epicenter for worship and family life. Built on the liberty that permits everyone to worship freely in an inclusive, multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment. A place that encourages small groups so that we grow larger and we still remain smaller and relationally connected. This church is Triumph.
Triumph is a biblically based community of baptized believers, charged with growing the Kingdom by demonstrating the love of God for all people through the Spirit of Praise, Worship and Fellowship.
Foundation Scripture: Matthew 22:37-40
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and greatest commandment.39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
What We Believe
- The Bible is the Word of God (1 Tim. 3:16)
- There is one eternal, almighty God who makes Himself known in the form of the (Trinity): Father, Son, Holy Spirit. (John 15:26)
- The deity of Jesus Christ as the Son of God: That He was born of a virgin, He atoned for our sin by His shed blood through the death of the cross and He was raised from the dead, He ascended to God’s right hand and He will return in power and glory (Col. 1:15-20)
- We are saved by grace through faith in the finished works of Christ.
- The presence of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling makes it possible for the Christian to live a godly life, empowers us and gifts the believers with gifts for two purposes: To glory God and to edify one another.
- We are part of the universal Church: Ekklesia – Greek for assembly of people, it literally means “The Called Out Ones” Under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Winning souls to Christ through sharing and living the Gospel
- Ministering to the needs of families, children and singles
- Tearing down racial barriers through worship and fellowship
- Becoming the spiritual epicenter of family life
- Offering holistic services & programs that serve the region
- Serving under spiritual authority
- Establishing community partnerships